At Graceville Dental Surgery, we take the privacy of our patients, staff and practice seriously and adhere to the Information Privacy Act 2009.
When we collect your personal information, we must:
- Only ask for information that is needed for our purposes
- Do so appropriately, by legal and fair means
- Not intrude into your private life more than is necessary
When storing your personal information, we must:
- Keep it safe and secure to prevent unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse
- Make sure you can easily find out what personal information we have and what it is being used for
- In most cases, allow you to see or correct it when you ask to do so
We must not:
- Use your information without checking that it is correct and up to date
- Use or give out more of your information than we need to for our purposes
- Use your information for anypurpose outside the reason than we collected it for (unless required by law)
- Share your information outside of ourclinic without permission (unless required by law)
- Send your information outside of Australia (except in specific situations).